According to the experts, instead of using the rocker swing or the electric baby swing for your baby sit in. You can spend about 10 to 15 minutes for your child learning to walk and crawl. This will help your baby develop both the physically and mentally. Of course, this also creates a healthy foundation for the future.
In addition, the exercise when the baby is an early age will help him form the good habit later. I am sure that your baby will be more active when he grows up.
So if you are worried about that your baby should exercise when he is under 12 months of age. I will answer that your baby should exercise as soon as possible. Even he can exercise after birth in some days. Now I will list some simple exercises which you can choose the most exercise for your baby.
1. Pulling the hand
This exercise is very simple. You only need to use your hands to pull your baby sit up and slowly lowered. You can repeat this exercise 4 times.
2. Exercising for the legs of the baby
You can look at the direction of this movement as follows:
- Firstly, you place the baby on his back,
- Then, you start to lift the right leg up. At the same time, you try to lift the toe of this leg to touch on the leg ear;
- After that, you will change the leg. And this leg also moves the same;
- Repeat this movement about 5 times for each side;
- In addition, the mother must be very careful.