The outdoor activities are a form of organization in the educational environment for kids who learn in the kindergarten. Through these activities, our kids can promote the different advantages such as the development of physical, intellectual, moral and aesthetic. Moreover, all kids will have the chance to expose to nature, to breathe fresh air and to play in the sunlight in the early morning…. These things bring a lot of big benefits for the development of the kids.
However, to organize some activities in the outside for kids is not simple as you think because, in this age group, most of the kids are not aware of the dangers. Therefore, the teachers or the organizers need a lot of experiences. In this article, I will introduce some important experiences in organizing outdoor activities for kids. I hope that you will have the valuable knowledge after reading this writing.
The reparations for some outdoor activities in the kids
Surely, the preparation step is extremely important. Thus, the organizers must make the detailed plans carefully. This will help the activities of the kids achieve the good results.
Understanding the importance of the activities in the outside
- Playing in the outdoor is the time and space which they are very suitable for the development of kids. These activities help kids exercise, strengthen and perfect some basic movements such as walk, run, jump, and throw.
- In addition, the kids will have the exciting time to join some outdoor activities with other kids. At that time, the kids can play some games which they like or the teacher organizes according to the plan.
- Also, to create the opportunities for kids to be physical training, teachers can organize some games as movement games with the rule (new games or the traditional games), movement freely (with supportive equipment or no equipment), sports games…
Giving some guidance for kids
Especially, with the movement freely, the teacher can give the guidance for kids as follows:
- Encourage the kids to take care of the nature such as tree, flower around play areas.
- Organize some activities in the group. Each group will include both the healthy kids and weak kids. The kids will support together to complete the game in the best ways which they can.
- Prepare some necessary things. For example, nylon gloves, plastic bucket, small broom, mask, and hat ….to help the kids participate in the outdoor labor safely.
- Have the soap to wash their hands and foot and the area for washing the foot.
Some indispensable rules when organizing the outdoor activities for kids
Although there are a lot of benefits when the kids play in the outdoor you must also have some indispensable rules to ensure the compliance and the safe for all kids. Here are some rules which you should pay attention to:
For the kids
You need to have the safety rules in the area of movement, using the utensils, how to communicate to suggest other friends playing each other.
On the other hands, you also give some rules about storing the things after completing the outdoor activities.
For the teachers
The role of the teacher is very important when organizing the games in the outside for kids. Some things that the teachers need to do in this case include:
- Note the climate, the weather and the temperature on the outside to avoid affecting the health of kids.
- Must make the division of labor for each kid.
- Guide the kids “ safety first” to ensure the safety.
- Establish the relationships with other friends.
- Monitor all movements of the kids carefully for the timely detection in the dangerous situations.
- Encourage the kids to solve some problems that they arise during playing.
- Have some special management commands to control all kids easily.
In summary, the outdoor activities will bring a lot of exciting games for all kids. Through these games, they will help the kids become more agile, energetic and comprehensive development. Thus, you can arrange your time to organize some outdoor activities such as a picnic or having a party in your garden. You can visit some friends who have sons and daughter. At that time, you also create the chances for your kid playing in a group. When the kid goes to the kindergarten he will participate in all activities better. I hope that you will get more great experience and the useful information to organize some activities in the outside for your kids.